wheel refinishing - powder coating rocks!

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Fri, 9 May 2003 13:45:25 -0500

WooHoo!  Been working a while on getting my powder coating equipment
working in the garage.  My first project was refinishing a stock set of
NX2k wheels.  I got my 1st one done, and the finish is AMAZING!

http://www.xxiii.com/wcox/powder_coat_NX_wheel/

It actually looks like deep, wet silver / aluminum paint.  I'd like to
refinish my nearly-new Kosei K-1s with it.  Hell,  I wanna' do the whole
car in this stuff!  Unfortunately, I'm limited to what will fit in my oven
and withstand 400dF.

    -Wayne  91 NK2k,  93 NX2k,  92 SE-R-Parts-Car