Wheel package & ?'s

sentras@tampabay.rr.com sentras@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 6 May 2003 22:12:52 -0500

Mark & Frank,

     You two guys are really warriors! I myself have totally just given up. I
also tend to put way too much research into everything. It even took me weeks to
determine what coolant to use in my SE-R! So, after many late nights/mornings of
research, I came to the conclusion that I like the bronze TE-37's. Now, if O.Z.
made the Super Leggera's in a gunmetal color or a bronze color I would have
"settled" for them. As a fact, the TE-37's are way-way out of my price range so
I will just say "I've lost the battle but not the war (yet)."

     Mark, the thing about buying the wheels and tires from the same place is
that they normally mount them for free. If they scratch them, it's their
problem. If you buy the wheels and tires from separate places, you have to mount
them locally and I don't know of anyone in the Tampa Bay area that has satisfied
me yet with mounting tires!

Kovacs