Wheel package & ?'s

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Mon, 5 May 2003 22:01:13 -0500

Mark, Makes sense: as they say sometimes your
first thought is the best. Whatever you decide don't forget
to let us still in pain know the results.
I also like the toyo T1-S spec. I'm also going to get
a price and delivery on Centerline hopefully to morrow.
I tend to agree with recent comments,daily driving could
result in some damage at some point, therefore spending
a ton on each wheel may not be the smartest.
I'm like you, although somewhat modified
I want as much performance as I can get.
Good luck on your final decision!
Frank 93SE-R