Crank Position Sensor - Update

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Mon, 5 May 2003 14:49:44 -0500

I think the problem is the Fidanza FW doesn't have the material in the
ring gear for the sensor to read.  I need to look in my FSM and see
what value the sensor is.  I did a similar trick in my B13.  I'm using
a '94 ECU because I removed the AIV system, but the ECU was looking
for the EGR temp sensor.  I stuck a resistor in the harness the same
value as the sensor, and it fixed the CES light.  If this works, I
guess I'll order a Fidanza FW.

Eric Waterman