ADR & AXIS Wheels

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Sun, 4 May 2003 00:32:42 -0500

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 10:42:46PM -0500, Qualudia101@aol.com wrote:

> I also am going nuts,but the agony has to be over soon.

It will never end.  There will always be something faster, lighter,
stronger, and often cheaper.  You just have to accept that fact and
learn to pull the damned trigger when you get a clean shot.

> I just don't want to change out my smooth running
> stock wheels for a set of vibrating aftermarket.

Vibrating?  Horseshit.  If it vibrates, you need to find a better tire
Man.  Best of luck to you finding the Centerlines in stock.  They've
only been on the market for a few weeks.

> Rota's seem to be favored so there's a plus.

If rotas are good enough for you, the Centerlines will absolutely blow
them away.

--
-=|JP|=-        "Stew my foot and call me Susan!"

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |