Nissan vs. Honda (we lost)

Tim Rogers timrogers@charter.net
Sat, 3 May 2003 14:52:40 -0500

Stefan Bauroth wrote:
>>You had to pretend gang fight?!? Now, that will REALLY improve the Sport
Compact Car image!<<

Aw, it was more of a chest thumping and smack-talking (Kojima extorting
"you're going down," etc.) session than anything else.  It was kind of
funny.
The show was pretty good to watch.  Nice to see guys you know make it on TV
for their 15 minutes of fame.
Besides, our boys (and girl) did a good job of representing our brand, only
losing by an aggregate of 1.3 seconds, which boils down to 0.16 seconds per
car.
That's a darn good effort!
Congratulations to all of our owners, drivers and crew members who helped
put on a good show!

Tim Rogers
-93 NX T-top -needs motor work
-91 NX - Racecar-to-be