Brake Rotors

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 3 May 2003 06:36:37 -0500

hlava wrote:

> The one thing I didn't find(poor research methods, I'm sure) was a decent
> but relatively inexpensive rotor to buy...

Powerslots, around what, 55-$60 bucks a piece,
stock sizing, no silly cross-drilling for appearance,
and that one time your coming down a mountain
on the brakes the whole way, you'll appreciate the
fade resistance with a decent pad.

I've did rears a while ago, I'll do front's as soon as
my current pads are pooched, the rotors look pretty nasty.

I really want AD22VF's up front, but I'll probably settle for freshly
rebuilt calipers, powerslots, and the best streetable pads I can find :)

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.