mixing brake pad types

Jon Davis TurboSER@comcast.net
Thu, 1 May 2003 22:37:32 -0500

That really misses the point of my post. My point was, mixing and matching
brands/types of pads can be dangerous without careful testing in your
application. I mixed OEM with aftermarket and had an unsafe car, I went back
to all OEM. You can put Britney Spears' brakes on your car and as long as
they are all Britney brakes, they will probably work ok (might squeak a
little).

Jon Davis

> OEM pads suck ass... I got like 43K miles out of my OE pads- made in
JAPAN,