Looking for GTI-R or DET turbo parts

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Thu, 1 May 2003 21:07:03 -0500

Ok guys, I FINALLY have money to burn and I'm gonna do it by swapping over
the DET parts to my SR20DE. I've researched a lot and read a bunch of posts
from the forum and the archives and I've decided that for my goal of around
200WHP (if you remember from a post I had a while back) the T-25 or T-28 @
10 PSI should be enough if not more. My question is do any of you have or
know someone who has ALL the necessary parts? If someone sells a kit with
that stuff then please let me know. I would get the HS or FMAX kit but it's
well over 3K and I don't need that much HP so I don't wanna pay for what I
don't need. I also intend to do a FMIC, who makes a decent FMIC kit or do I
even need one for my HP goals? I'm still doing more research so for those of
you who've done this swap give me a holler and let me know some things you
guys ran into when doing this swap. TIA

Ray S
98 Sentra SE