G-wiz!

Carlos Gutierrez cgutierrez@ci.glendora.ca.us
Thu, 1 May 2003 11:02:58 -0500

I've been lurking around here & there, but really haven't had the need
to ask anything there, yet.  This list however has been an invaluable
source of info on all the SR powered cars, & the force behind me now
owning 3 of them.  Thanks Larry W.!

You know back in '95 when I bought my 1st SR car ('91 black classic, now
track slut) I never would have thought I'd be interacting w/ folks from
all over the world (& made life-long friendships) just b/c of a silly
little car.  Let alone have a collection! :)

CAG
SERCA-S/W R.E.
LM since '99