More Stupid Tool/Coatings Questions

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:02:44 -0500

At 08:26 PM 4/30/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Well if your into Harbor Freight Tools....great prices, not so great quality,
>but for something that gets used every once and a while not a bad deal.
>Vinyl coated Impact Lug Nut Sockets..

Cool!  Those are probably the same ones Mr Griots is asking $200 for!

If anyone is interested in the powder coating kit I mentioned earlier,
Harbor Freight sells it for $100.  But these guys
http://www.columbiacoatings.com/ sell it for $70 with an awesome catalog of
powders and accessories and tech support.  Check out the photo of the hood
done in "super mirror black" - the reflection of the photographer is
impressive!

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car