Alignment question

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:13:50 -0500

Ingalls Engineering adjustable parallel links, in fact.

$45 a piece.  I *think* you need 4 for the rear wheels.
It is the uni-body hogged (twisted) around some way,
because it sounds like your existing stock non adjustable
parallel links are bent?  What am I searching for, up front it's
a lower control arm.  Maybe they call it that in the rear.
That's what I bent when my alignment was way out.

Chewing tires blows worse than buying a new part or two :(

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.