New owner with some questions (long)

Jason Arrington JARRINGTON@novell.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 14:03:34 -0500

George Roffe wrote:

>OMG, *please* tell me you're not going to drive this incredible
example of
>a relatively rare car in great shape in the winter!

>George Roffe

Sure I am. This isn't some finicky car that should only be driven
around on sunny spring days. If I wanted one of those I'd have gotten
another Alfa. It has a nice dry garage to sleep in and I try to keep the
salt off in the winter, but come on. It's not like I'm going 4 wheeling
in a Bugatti. That's the beauty of the SE-R, to me anyway. It's a great
commuter car that just happens to be a kick in the pants to drive.

-Jason

'93 SE-R
Formerly '74 260Z (2) '73 240Z and '87 Alfa Spider, all of which did
winter duty.