2004 B15--Not so bad looking after all

Lee Koloszyc nx2kracer@hotmail.com
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:07:05 -0500

It's called money:)  Nissan is dumping a lot of money into this.
He still owns Real Time Racing and they are still running Acura's.
The Nissan team is called TeamRTR and will have 2-3 cars.

Post from bandit62 on World Challenge Message Boards:
"Exactly, if Honda deciced to back RTR's racing program, I think Peter would
have no problem stay with the Acura, however, as far as I know I think they
are only giving the team a small portion of the racing costs. Nissan is
hooking them up."

and from Chris Fels of the WC:
"Pierre and Zac will still be piloting Acura's for RealTime Racing.
Peter is driving the Nissan for a new team, called TeamRTR."

Lee

> Is there a story or something behind his switching cars this season?

Alex
'93 NX2k