1/4mile

sean mcmahon badahab@yahoo.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 18:22:42 -0500

The fastest I ever ran stock with my 97 200sx se-r was a 15.9.  Most of the
time it was right at 16 or 16.1.  You do have an se-r right?  Were not talking
about a se or base model.  Is it an auto or a stick?  What size and kind of
tires are you useing?  What tire pressure was in them?  What was the track
like?  What rpm did you launch at?  Were you the only one in the car?  did you
take the spare out?  Do you have a time slip with all the different times on
it?

-sean