Toyo .vs. Bridgestone

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 20:12:11 -0500

After I wear out my ES100's, which have WAAAY too
high of treadwear rating, I've got my heart set on a set
of Azenis.  Tirerack, the dumb b**tards don't sell them
though, I have to hunt down the cheap spot to pick them
up.  Gonna be a while, I think I'll just *have* to have a set
of panasport UL 15x7's to wrap them around though :)

*droooool*

If only wheels and tires were where I wanted to spend
money on my se-r ..  I want more power and ad22vf's
first really bad..

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.