buying an se-r

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 18:14:38 -0500

> Hey, Ben, are you coming to the Geekout in Lawrence this Sunday? :D

Dizzam!  When's there gonna be a geekout up in Maine?

Actually, I've got one tentatively scheduled RSN (real soon now),
but one's not enough!

Come on, who wants to run up and help me do my rod bearing?

I'll be happy to provide Shiner Bock or whatever the crowd may require..

I don't trust myself to do it outside solo..

And I've been in domestic iron hell for the last couple months..

If it's faster to drop engines and swap, I have a parts car.
Hey Jez - whaddya say you bring a set of sidestraddle lifts up
in the Max?  4 hours tops to drop two and put one back in,
with everything working, right?  I already have a regrounded MAF
and tight throttle cable.

No, seriously, I could provide room/board/beer :)

Pete 'the domestic iron driving, se-r pining fool with a pair of dead '92 5
speeds'.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.