buying an se-r

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Thu, 24 Apr 2003 06:31:54 -0500

Check your local auto recycler IMHO.  I always find one or two bone stockersin
the NH VT ME
Uncle Henry's..  Of course, everybody in ME reads it, and a few folks in the
other places.

Wherever there's used auto classifieds, check down the Nissan columns :)

I usually see at least 5 91-94 1.6's and one 2.0 kicking around in there.
Usually for under $2k, needing some TLC, but daily drivable.

And then there's the auto salvage yards who get ones like my new cop magnet..

Blown clutch, bad battery, buy a clutch disc, pressure plate, battery, put them
in,
and drive it away.

It's tempting for me to do that with the parts car.  But then all my fun stuff is
on
the old one.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>