Throttle

Jason Nicholson jasonsnicholson@yahoo.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:03:00 -0500

Here's my problem.  I live in western NY where the
roads really suck.  I drive a '99 Sentra SE with the
following mods that affect the ride quality:  15x7 OZ
Superleggera's, Stillen FSTB & lower control arm
brace, S3 cams, JWT pop-charger, & a tightened
throttle cable.  All of these mods except for the
wheel were done a long time ago.  Lately, I've really
noticed that my throttle seems "bouncy."  It doesn't
happen on smooth roads.  It's not the tire pressure
b/c I've been monitoring it very close.  Any
suggestions?  Could this be my motor mounts or other
bushing going bad?  The car only has 70k miles on it.
Thanks for any help.

Jason