FS : Motivational CO F/R springs

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 12:46:42 -0500

Ok here's the deal, I've tried to sell these springs a few times and the
deals never fell through so I'll try again.
If you've been contemplating on getting Motivational coilovers but don't
like the price here's what you could do. Buy these springs (300/200 F/R) and
then buy all the other hardware for them from Motivational and maybe save
some $$$. I'm asking for 1/2 their value($25 piece vs $50) Nothing is wrong
with them at all. I upgraded my setup to 350-250 F/R so I don't need these.
So basically I might save you approx. $100 so please take these off my
hands. First person with the moolah gets it. And remember, these ONLY FIT
the Motivational Coilovers.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE