Project SE-R Turbo's suspension.

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:25:46 -0500

Have you guys checked out Project SE-R Turbo at www.nissanperformancemag.com
recently? I did after searching around for a decent coilover kit (Now that
George Roffe has completely obliterated my previous decision to go
non-coilover.) and although I was previously partial to the Ground Control
guys and their stuff, the SHigSpeed kit looks very compitent. What are your
impressions and what would you do in my situation?

1) Money isn't really my concern.
2) It's my daily driver but I plan on road racing as much as possible with a
little auto-x thrown in there some days.
3) I can live with 380/300 spring rates if Mr. Higashi can =)
4) I will be racing with my street set-up. The theory is that my times on
the track will reflect what I could do the next day on the street if traffic
laws permitted. This means I will not be changing to higher temp brake pads,
adjusting allignment or suspension components, running higher octane, ect..
If I do decide to do something for the track, I will leave it in place for
the street.

Also, who's supplying good sway bars these days? Is Suspention Techniquies
still in business? Are Progress Technology's bars better?

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R