Bending the B14 Beam

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:38:09 -0500

Steve Foltz wrote:

>Just thought some of you might like to know.  I built a jig to bend my
>beam on the B14 and I actually bent the beam last weekend.  I set the rear
>toe to zero and it does make a huge difference.  Worth all the sweat and
>worries about doing it.

All I can say is......

DUDE!  YOU ROCK!!

Most impressive.

I'm currently on the following lists and forums:

SE-R List
SE-R IT List
SE-R TX List
SR20DE Forum
G20 Forum
Nissan Forums
Rennlist 944 List
Rennlist 944 Forum
Rennlist Porsche Racing List
Rennlist Porsche Racing Forum
Bimmerworld Forum
E46 Fanatics Forum

All I have to say is this is still the best group I'm associated with,
probably followed reasonably closely by the Rennlist 944 List (but
decidedly not the forum).  List group is intelligent, focused, innovative
(though some have claimed otherwise), informed, supportive, and more.  I
could go on.  I'm so grateful that Larry kept this list going, even if it
is mostly moderated now, and the traffic is no where near what it used to
be.  The quality is very high and people doing stuff like Steve has done
here just continues to impress me.

George Roffe
Houston, TX  USA
91 Sentra SE-R
91 G20 turbo (terminally crunched)
00 328i
02 Durango
84 944 SCCA ITS race car under contruction
http://www.nissport.com