ATTN: Motivational Coilover owners(and others who know about shocks)

Ray Sta.Juana raystajuana@hotmail.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 04:20:49 -0500

Hey guys, I've got a problem with my rear shocks. There's this sound coming
from them that seems like the kind you'd get if the strut was loose and the
bushing wasn't centering the shaft and it was bouncing around the pass
through hole for the shock shafy. I have approx 40K on these shocks and the
fronts did the same thing 15K miles ago(it was so bad that it sounded like I
didn't shut the door all the way and it was rattling around with every bump)
and Mike from Motivational hooked me up and gave me a cool deal to fix em
but now it seems like the rears are doing the same thing. Anyone else
experience this? I've already made sure the shaft was centered with two of
the urethane bushings top and bottom and the nut is tighened down. My car is
not extremely low so I don't think that's the reason for it. Any other ideas
as to why this is happening? All input is, as usual, greatly appreciated.

Ray S
98 Sentra SE