Chasing down bad wheel bearing

Darren Cotner its311pete@alltell.net
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 19:49:54 -0500

Although I should just replace both rear wheel bearings, I am trying to spend
money in other places on my car right now.
 I know I have one wheel bearing on it's way out. It started roaring when I
got a 4 wheel alignment, no doubt from the camber being off.
 Problem is me and my dad disagree on which one I need to replace.  OK  turn
sharply to the left, roar goes away. When the car settles it comes right back.
Turn sharply to the right and the roar gets a little louder.
 I believe it's the left rear bearing that is on it's way out.
 Anyone  care to back me up or prove me wrong?

Darren
 91 Classic