Wheel and Tire combo

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 13:56:40 -0500

I just finished talking with edgeracing.com. I was interested in a package
they have with 15" wheels and the S-03's... $790 with their lightweight
wheels. It's a Flik wheel called the Blast-C, only come in Carbon Black...
looks exactly like the Rota Slipstream and weighs only 12.5 lbs.

Not a bad deal except for one thing, they're based out of Ft. Lauderdale...
I live in Florida so they would charge me sales tax. With that and the
shipping cost($40), it's actually cheaper for me to get the Rotas and Tires
separately and have them mounted and balanced.

For anyone living outside of Florida and interested in a new lightweight
wheel, I think it's a good deal. We're always talking about how we need more
aftermarket support... well here you go. The person I talked to was also
very courteous and knowledgeable about the products.

Later,
Mark
P.S. Who's going to check out a couple more lightweight wheels, courtesy of
Frank...ADR R1, it weighs 10lbs. and is only $135 a wheel.