Crankshaft Position Sensor

Steve Baune sbaune@attbi.com
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 19:19:08 -0500

I've had the check engine light on for a while now and it's finally
getting warm enough to work on the car. The check engine light is for
crankshaft position sensor, in the Haynes manual I have, it says I
should have 5 volts on pin 1 with the ignition on and ground on pin 2. I
don't have any voltage on the connector, I tried some of the other
sensors that are suppose to have 5 volts and they do. From the
electrical drawings, it looks like this wire comes directly from the
ECU.

Does anyone have any idea why I don't have 5 volts on this connector?
Does it go through a fuse somewhere that's not listed in the drawings?

Any help would be great.

Steve Baune
'96 200SX SE-R
'99 G20t