Man Down, Man Down...

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Sun, 13 Apr 2003 15:56:51 -0500

Josh Douglas wrote:

>So now i have to decide: Sell it, trailer
>it the 475 miles home, or do a motor in the school
>parking lot. Hmm....

>I'm in the syracuse/rochester NY area. Anyone local
>who might be interested in the car, or who has a
>motor, I'd be interested to talk.

Sorry to hear about that Josh.  That sucks.  Are you in Syracuse or
Rochester?  Or in between?  Or elsewhere, such as Ithaca?

I assume you're getting ready to go home for the summer.  Where's home?  Do
you have the resources at home to swap in another engine?  Perhaps the
easiest thing to do (though not the least expensive) would be to rent a
U-Haul and trailer and haul it back home in a month or whatever.