SE-R stolen. . .

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 13:01:49 -0500

I like the James Bond Lotus anti-theft idea... they break the window the car
explodes... well, I guess that wouldn't be too helpful to you...

W/o the faceplate it's kinda useless ain't it? Nothing will stop a junkie or
someone who want to boost the radio... etched glass will stop professional
thieves... dunno... maybe a hidden radio in the glovebox?

92 SE-R
slightly bent

Any suggestions? Leave a spare radio on the front seat with a post-it "Take
Me"? Ideas? What value is a radio without the faceplate? Were they pros,
stealing it with a funny key? Time for a hidden fuel pump power switch?