Seat Mod

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 10:28:53 -0500

> My driver's seat in my 92 SE-R was getting a little rough;
> Josh in IL
> 92 SE-R w/ newer feeling driver's seat.

I worked installing leather seats for a year. We always steamed the cusions
on older cars that didn't have major problems to repair. This made the foam
fill the seat for a better look, but also returned the seat to it's firmer
glory. I bet if you took your seat cusions to a local place that has a
steamer they wouldn't mind doing it for free. It takes about 3 minutes of
good steamin' to force the foam out.
My driver seat feels almost as good as my passenger side. I still need to
steam the back part, I was lazy and only did the bottom when I was repairing
it.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R