Bridgestone Tires

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 08:14:01 -0500

Yeah guys, summer's on the way, everyone's thinking about tires/rims.. :)

I'm gonna have to beat on my ES100's(if only I had looked at the treadwear
rating before!)
, whilst I lust for Konig F1's, or Rota Slipstreams with Azenis on them..
Probably gonna have to wait until next summer, who knows :P

Sure would love to lighten up my wheels and get a little more contact patch!

Oh well, time to go waste money on yet another mount/balance :(

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.