Lower Brace

Justin McClanahan mcclanah@email.arizona.edu
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 21:19:11 -0600

You should be able to use it on your daily driver, or at least that's the
intention.  I haven't seen the fitment on a JIC bar, but they're a reputable
brand, so you shouldn't have any problems.  It also depends how low your
car is, if it's slammed you might have issues if you go over large debris
in the road.  However, for speed bumps and stuff like that, the bar should
be close enough to the front wheels to where it won't scrape.

Justin McClanahan
SR20VE powered P10