wheel noise.

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 16:29:14 -0600

I had this same thing happen to me on my recent trip. I pulled over to a
rest stop and noticed the noise as I was turning into a parking spot. A
quick look uner the fender wells revielved a highly worn front dust sheild.
It must have been rubbing on the tire for miles. You may have the same
problem, but with less visable effect because you haven't been driving for
so long with the problem. Check your front dust sheilds, under the engine,
especially if they are no longer in one piece like mine were.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R