ecu and muffler ?'s

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 28 Mar 2003 11:11:04 -0600

> instead of an avenir motor would i be better off getting a bb, just
> because the ease in locating one? is there a hp difference?

Nah.  The W11 Avenir engine really shouldn't be that hard to find.  Any
DET is going to need new bearings installed before you drop it in, so it's
not like the engine is going in tomorrow.  I really think that the
Avenir's turbo is worth the extra $400 or so, especially considering it's
age as well.  JGY Customs claims to have Avenir engines on hand; you may
want to give him a call:

  http://www.jgycustoms.com/

And you're saying that SOKO and K. Watanabe are *both* out of Avenir
engines?  How about All Japanese?

  http://www.soko.com/
  http://www.kwcengine.com/
  http://www.ajapengine.com/

Don't rely on a web site to tell you whether it's there or not; call them
and ask if they can put their hands on it.