any head gasket experience?

Eric Waterman sr20pwr@comcast.net
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 09:48:19 -0600

I used a bungie cord attached to the hood to keep tension on it.
You'll need a helper when removing the head though.  Since the head
surrounds the chain, you can't remove the head with the bungie cord
attached.  I have someone hold the chain, and as I lift up on the
head, they reach under the head and hold the chain.  Once the head is
off, attach the cord to the chain to keep it from falling.  Here's
what I'm talking about:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/sr20pwr/pics/chain.jpg

Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R