Ground control caster/camber plates.

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sun, 23 Mar 2003 12:17:44 -0600

Tim Rogers wrote:

> Ric's right, but you will get a greater range of bump travel if you go with
> a shortened strut.  This is especially true and will be necessary if you
> would like to lower the car significantly.

Yeah, I don't want to lower the car, I want as much
suspension travel as possible, the expense of shortened
front struts isn't one I'm interested in footing, but I can't
seem to get the front high enough.  I'll have to adjust them
all the way up in front, and down a little in the rear.

I'd also like more caster, and a reasonable amount of front
negative camber.  I guess I'm going to need rear adjustable
parallel links to get my rear camber set up.  I still want a lot
more front caster, I think it's like .6 degree right, and 1.1 left,
or maybe it's the other way around, I forgot already.  camber is
around 2 degrees negative, no biggie.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.