More Milestones

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:04:36 -0600

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bowlcut/200k.jpg

Turned that thrusday night.  Then saturday drove from nashville to east
tn, about 700 miles with no worries.  Going to give her a good full
tuneup and cleaning and should be good for a while longer.  Know the
cams are slightly scored but she still pulls strong as ever.  and
looking to buy another se-r for more long life fun...

Ive had the car now for about 80,000 miles and I still enjoy it.  I get
into other se-rs with way more power and suspensions but I still enjoy
the mostly stock car of mine.  Yea automatic sucks but when you are in
traffic as much as I am its not horrible.  She now earns my money for
me.  Putting around 1000 miles a month just for work not counting
driving there and back and my own personal use.  So maybe after a good
tune up she will last another 200,000.

--
Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)