96 SE-R For Sale, Orlando Fl, Make Reasonable Offer

MJP uncommon_311@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:52:11 -0600

Hey all.  I have no more time for my toy.

96 Cloud White SE-R 5 Speed
Charcoal Interior
81,000 miles on the Body
10 (Yes Ten) Miles on the motor.

A few months back, It spun a #3 rod bearing.  The entire bottom end was
rebuilt.  I thought it would be a fun project (which it was) but I am
out of time to tinker with it.  I'm too busy with school, and it is not
my daily driver. I have a GTI and my wife a Passat.

91 Cams
Jun Ultralight Flywheel
Stillen Stage II Clutch
Ractive 9mm wires
Short Shifter
Eibach Prokits
GAB's on front
Front and Rear STB's

New Rod and Crank bearings.
Crank Turned
Block honed
New Rings and Seals
Full gasket kit from Nissan

Runs great.  Timing sitting around 16 degrees, has a little understeer,
ST Sway bars will fix that. Could use a little more fine tuning with
idle and such.

Body is in great condition with a few mods.  Side markers, clear
corners, Gunmetal 99 SE-L Rims, Shaved Antennae with VW Style roof
antennae (Functional), CD Player, COLD AC, Heat, 5% Tint. Power
Windows, Lock, Steering, etc...

>From Kelly Blue Book

Florida  March 12, 2003

1996 Nissan 200SX SE-R Coupe 2D

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette
Single Compact Disc
Premium Sound
Dual Front Air Bags
ABS (4-Wheel)
Sliding Sun Roof
Rear Spoiler
Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Good

Private Party Value $5,155

Make Offer.. Any reasonable ones will not be refused.  I have the title
in my home, and I am ready to make a deal.

Mike Palumbo
407-275-1953