misc. problems

NXchino@aol.com NXchino@aol.com
Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:21:38 -0600

First time postin' somethin'......postin' ur problems and gettin' feedback
from anyone volunteerin' is very happenin for u'll

My prob......gas pedal sticks intermittently when only driving.  Notice the
only...you can push on the pedal once-a-week per-say with the car sitting for
a month and wouldn't do nothing.  I oiled the throttle body right where the
intake inserts.  Shop wants to charge me 200 for replacin the throttle cable
and spring but said weren't sure if it would even solve the problem.  That's
it u'll.