More clutch problems

ScreaminSER96@cs.com ScreaminSER96@cs.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:19:38 -0600

Okay heres the deal...my clutch lever has broken right where it attatches to
the little rod that goes into the tranny.  My question is...was this caused
by the clutch cable being too tight and it bent the lever till it broke or is
it an internal problem??  The clutch is a b15 (2000 sentra SE) and it is
fitted into the transmission of a 1996 200sx SER.  Everything about this
clutch is stock and was installed by a transmission shop in November 2002.  I
put a new cable on it the same day I got the car back.  Is this common with
the b15 upgrade?  I need answers asap because if it is internal, it will be
covered by the tranny shop and they will pay to have the car towed there.  If
it is because of something else, then I will need to fix it myself.
TIA
Ian Hirschtritt