Emissions (long - but need advice on somthing new)

Qualudia101@aol.com Qualudia101@aol.com
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:25:00 -0600

Someone unconfuse me. I have a JWT cone intake. The hose that used to go from
the little box affair (the rear of which has two hoses that connect to the
PAIR valve (what is that thing?),by the radiator to the stock airbox is
removed. Instead I have a small air filter attached at the outlet of it by
the radiator. I have a JWT ECU, but I didn't spec that I have disconnected
the hose above. I have had problems passing the idle emissions test,although
eventually got through by backing off the timing. Is the way I have set up
the reason for the rich mixture at idle? appreciate any info.

Frank 93 SE-R Auto
KYB GR-2's
ST front and rear Sways
Stillen Tower Strut Brace