Recommendations for new struts

Jeff Hager submarinesammy@yahoo.com
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 13:41:25 -0600

I own a '95 ser and was looking for a recommendation

on strut/spring replacement.  I use the car to commute

down a long straight, mostly smooth road about 25 mi

a day.  I just started auto-crossing with a local club.  I

am looking for flexibility with future upgrades and

adjustability in alignment for the long straight driving.

(I am currently chewing up the inside edge of the front

tires even though it is aligned correctly.)  I am replacing

the half shafts next week, so I am already going to have

the front end up on stands and apart.  Any input would be

appreciated.  Please feel free to email me off list as well.

TIA, Jeff Hager