Honda Vs Nissan Challange for TV TTN 2NER Show

spdracer@mail.utexas.edu spdracer@mail.utexas.edu
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 00:04:26 -0600

> Where is Schumacher with his VVL????

He put down 185 whp I believe.  He still has a couple more mods to go I think
too.

I emailed Mike about my car.  I just dyno'd at 230-250whp depending on boost.
My front Konis are worn out (truechoice phase II+ setup), the IC setup is ultra
ghetto, could use new rotors for the AD22vf brakes, and my car is a true daily
driver/road warrior.  1000 chip marks on the hood, matching dents in the left
and right rear fenders, slightly bent left front fender, door dings galore.
Even with the worn front struts, it handles quite well on a road course (I've
been to two track events with it with the worn shocks).  I can't take that kind
of time off because of school (I'm in Florida).  But if they need it, they can
borrow it and slap on some wheels with R compound tires.

Khiem