Honda Vs Nissan Challenge for TV TTN 2NER Show

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 21:08:14 -0600

Tim Rogers wrote:

> The hardest part of getting an east coast car out there would be the tow or
> driving the precious baby out there.
> Peter, this is where you could come in and save the day with your Chevy
> pickup and its built-up V-8....
> Plus the time off to drive the darn thing out there and back (is it lobster
> season?)

I have a set of the new b13 swaybars that aren't installed, and the truck.

If someone needs  a tow out, the truck could be
available by late march, let me know.  The lucky
person will also be breaking in the crank/rod bearings.

Rings are seated, cam's all broken in, but the guy who
balanced the crank 'forgot' to clean up his balancing welds,
a piece got in a rod, spun it, and it's getting put back together next
week, hopefully get it finished off and in the truck by wednesday.

It's also getting a new carb, fuel pump, and distributor, but those are
other stories ...

Pete

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>