Honda Vs Nissan Challange for TV TTN 2NER Show

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:14:43 -0600

Ok my car is built, it runs, everything is all good.... but it looks like
shit. Its suspension sucks ass- Prokits on AGXs, it has stock wheels on it.
Hood is white, LF fender is not even painted- its new, bumpers front and
rear are new and not painted, the moldings are shaved but the 3m tape is
still on the doors, unless ya want some ghetto looking SE-R... then I dunno.
Plus the tranny is not going to survive the beatting- I cringe at the sight
of the gears at 24psi on C16 gas... but it pulls nice in 5th :) I will be in
next time around... pass this time around- plus I can't race the SE-R wortha
shit, not used to it really... where I'm pretty good in my big boat.
Mike Jez
93 SE-R driven hard for the 1st time today in a year !
01 Max driven hard every day.