WAS: Re: Gran Prix Raceway for 2003 Convention Pics, NOW: STS trivia

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 17:46:35 -0600

Yeah, I thought it was 225, I lurk on the Street Touring list
these days in my aspirations of getting on a road course sometime.

Funny about the treadwear thing - by that ruling AVS
Intermediates at 160 are also out of the question.  Man,
I never though they were all that hot, but I guess they are.

Didn't hold up for crap under extreme toe conditions, I can tell you :(

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.