Gran Prix Raceway for 2003 Convention Pics

Thomas Reynolds fthomasr@bellsouth.net
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:08:52 -0600

This past weekend the track that is to be the site for the 2003 Convention
had a 2 day school. Eric Waterman attended the school while I just drove up
on Sunday to take pics and scout and such. Here are the pics I took:
http://www.talley-stroud.com/thomas/gp/

I got to ride with an instructor around the track in his 350Z. The track is
plenty big for the convention in my opinion. It is a really fast track. It
is located in some beautiful hilly country. It has this really neat area
that overlooks the whole track that is air conditioned, along with a great
area for the driver's meeting (as seen in the pics.) I really think everyone
is going to be more than pleased with it.

Thomas
'97 200SX SE-R
F-Max Stage II Turbo
Albany, GA