Climate Control

Jonathan Hamilton hamiltonjct@yahoo.com
Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:39:30 -0600

If the fan works on high only it is most likely your blower motor resistor.  As
Matt stated you access it through the passenger floorboard and is only a couple
of screws.  It took me about 10 minutes to do mine.  I don't know the part# for
an nx2000 but your dealer or part store should be able to look it up easily.

Regards,
Jonathan Hamilton
'92 SE-R w/Mods
'96 SHO - 4-sale
> --- Matt Sfeir <mattsfeir@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Sounds like the problem where the fan will only work on the 4 setting and
> > not on 1, 2, or 3.  If that's the case, it's a simple fix, need a new
> > electronic part that goes in the passenger footwell.  I don't know the part

=====
Jonathan P. Hamilton
mailto:hamiltonjct@yahoo.com