How much brake fluid to completely refill system?

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Sat, 22 Feb 2003 05:52:09 -0600

Wayne Cox wrote:

> What are you going to be doing with the car to warrant such god awful
> expensive brake fluid?!  If you're really racing then expect to spend that
> much regularly;  if not, I wouldn't bother with the super hi-po stuff.

Yeah, but Wayne, Valvoline Synpower sucks, I know, I have it in, atm :)
Yeah, it might have the second highest boiling points out of the stuff I could
find in the autoparts store, but it's mushy on the pedal like the snow up here
the last few days.  I'm not the only one who's said that.

My brake upgrade consists of fluid and lines, and powerslots in the rears.

I'll go AD22VF up front as soon as my rotors are bad enough for me to justify
it to my wife/ I have a little more cash to blow.

Waiting for warmer weather to flush/bleed some motul 5.1 in, though,
I hate the valvoline stuff now ;)

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.