engine check light

Peter Serwe peter@easytree.net
Fri, 21 Feb 2003 06:44:02 -0600

Buy an OBD-II Scantool, be able to reset your
own check engine lights, and find out what sensor(s)
you might have left disconnected.

IIRC, these can be had in the $200 range, you can actually
get cool information/statistics from your cars' OBD-II system,
unlike OBD-II scantools, which are basically $40 jumpers with
blinky light decode tables, that you can get without the 'tool'.

I hear you can get even more from a Consult, though, like WOT
percentage, etc, last one of those I saw on ebay went around $800
IIRC.

--
Peter Serwe <peter@easytree.net>
Cheaper, Faster, Better, pick any two.