Spring Cleaning

Josh Douglas yjosh@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 18:17:56 -0600

Ok-

So The nice weather this week has me itching for
summer. Unfortunately, I'm sick of my car not being as
fast as I know it should run, So....

I want to spend a day each weekend for the next few
months doing all the free/cheap things I can to my
car. That way, when Spring comes, I'll be ready to go.
I'm not talking about headers and intakes. I'm talking
about little stuff, like cleaning the EGR system.

I've looked around SE-R.net of course and gotten some
ideas there, and I'm sure there is stuff in the
archives, but I never have any luck. I'm sure there
are others out there who'd be interested, so lets hear
your ideas....

links and detailed instructions are great. Help make
my car run....
I want to start tommorow, so lets hear them!!!

By the way, i kept finding Jim Wrights maintence page
links, but they were all dead...is the page still
around?

Josh
91 Classic